We are proud to announce our new physical therapy gym equipment that is sure to promote good health for those who are participating in our physical therapy or medical fitness programs alike!
The Octane Fitness xRide xR6000 seated elliptical outperforms any other seated product. Studies show that exercisers use 343% more glutes and burn 23% more calories on the xRide xR6000 compared to a recumbent bike.
The Octane Fitness xRide xR6000 seated elliptical includes many specifics that relate directly to you as a client or patient who might be limited by current or past injuries. This machine allows for easy access and seat adjustments so there is no difficulty mounting and dismounting. It supports up to 400lbs and runs super smooth to allow for non-painful range of motion.
Some Notable Features:
- MultipGrip handlebars – for grip variation
- Step through design – for easy mounting
- Stationary footpegs – for upper body only movement
- Stationary handlebars – for lower body only movement
- Seat adjustments to match anyone’s needs
- Digital contact heart rate sensors
- Resistance levels – up to 30!
- Preset resistance programs – Manual, Random, Interval, Custom Interval, Hill, 10K
- Heart rate-controlled programs – Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Interval, Heart Rate Custom
- Interval, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Speed Interval
- Advanced Programs – New Leaf® Custom, Constant Watts, Constant METs, 30:30
- Exercise programs – Muscle Endurance, Leg Press, Chest Press
- Max User Weight – Up to 400lbs!
A quick video: Check out the Octane XR6:
This product will help our physical therapy rehabilitation patients and weight loss program clients alike.
If your in the neighborhood, feel free to stop on by and checkout our new toy!