The primary purpose of Laser Therapy is to reduce pain, whether it is acute or chronic, and increase the amount of time it takes tissue to heal through stimulation of cellular activity. It allows your body to utilize it’s own healing powers by inducing a series of healing responses in your body.
Some of the benefits of Laser Therapy include:
- Preventive solution to surgery
- Pre / Post-surgery treatment
- Preventative use of prescription drugs
- Long term pain management
- Treatment for acute or recent injury
- Accelerate soft tissue healing process
- Quick and easy treatment sessions
Laser therapy is proven to be effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions and post surgical pain. It is effective for difficult conditions, an alternative to surgery, is non-invasive and is a scientifically proven treatment. Also, the treatment times are fast, usually between 5 and 20 minutes.