Our office has different policies in place to promote the safety of our patients, as well as to make ensure that each patient receives the proper care that they rightfully deserve.
We realize that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable, however, advance notification allows us to fulfill other clients scheduling needs and keeps the clinic operating at its most efficient level. We strive to promote a higher quality of care at Borja PT, and as such, missed, or late appointments are a significant disruption to the clinic, your physical therapist and other patients.
- Cancellation Policy.
- Please provide our office with 24-hour notice to change or cancel a scheduled appointment. Patients who do not provide 24-hour notice to change a scheduled appointment may be responsible for a $15.00 cancellation charge.
- Do Not Show Policy.
- Clients who do not attend a scheduled appointment may be responsible for a $25.00 no call/no show charge. These charges cannot be billed to insurance and must be paid on or before the next scheduled appointment. Multiple missed visits may result in discharge from care.
- Same-Day Schedule Policy.
- After missing two appointments without notice, you may be placed on a same day scheduling policy for your treatments, which would not allow you to schedule any appointments in advance.
- Financial Policy.
- Patients with deductibles, coinsurance or copayments will be given the option to either pay an estimated amount before the beginning of each session or put their credit card information on file and be charged at the end of each month (after the claims have been processed and returned from the insurance company) for their respective attended sessions. The estimated charged amount will be determined by the biller based on current insurance rates and will be presented to the patient in the Patient Payment Options Agreement at the end of their Initial Evaluation. The patient must choose one of the two options, or enter into a payment plan (which requires a credit card being put on file), in order to receive services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Office Policies, please do not hesitate to call our office at (586) 884-4565 or email [email protected]